AMV-Contest with Ninotaku
After the great success last year, Ninotaku will also be presenting this year the big AMV-Contest at the Anime Messe Berlin on Saturday evening. AMV is the abbreviation for Anime Music Video. Look forward to the amazing music videos based on popular Animes from Japan created by some of the best video editors and. On Saturday evening, there will be videos full of action, romance and drama shown on the big stage. Great prices up to a value of 420 Euro wait for the winners. The prize money is provided by Anime-On-Demand, your streaming portal for Animes in German.
If you are a AMV video editor, then we would be delighted if you would join our exclusive or open contest. It is worthwhile in any case! Below we have compiled all the necessary information for you and the form for the AMV Contest can be found here. [ AMV - Application Form ]
- 1. Place = 150 Euro
- 2. Place = 100 Euro
- 3. Place = 50 Euro
- 1. Place = 50 Euro
- 2. Place = 40 Euro
- 3. Place = 30 Euro
Conditions of participation:
- Participation in the competition is possible worldwide. A visit to the Anime Messe Berlin is no condition.
- The deadline for entries is 23.05.2018
- Exclusive Contest:
AMVs which are meant for the exclusive contest may not be made publicly accessible before the event. It is not allowed to upload the AMV on YouTube and other platforms before the event. If desired, you may display our logo in your video. You may submit several videos.
- Open Contest:
AMVs which are meant for the free contest may be published before the event and may already have participated in another contest. You may only submit one video.
- For the open and exclusive contest you will need a proof that you are the author of the submitted video. For example, this is possible through a prominent screenshot of the timeline in the editorial programme.
- The submitted videos need to take the Japanese anime/video game theme into account. Videos which glorify violence or show extreme erotic content may be excluded from the contest in individual cases.
- The videos need to be of high visual and audio quality and may not be longer than seven minutes. Please take care that your video is executable with the standard VLC-Player.
- You may submit the videos via Google Drive, Dropbox or other similar providers. Please note, that we will not spend money on providers which are liable to costs. You may send a CD to our contact address (Please pay attention to the mail-delivery time).
- With your participation in the exclusive and free contest you grant us the right to use your videos during our events.
- The evaluation will be carried out by the jury which will be assembled by the Anime Messe Berlin and will make an initial selection from the audience.
- During the event the audience has the possibility to vote for the video.
- The winners will be announced during the Anime Messe Berlin’s closing ceremony on Sunday.
- Prize money will be handed over to the winner after the Anime Messe Berlin 2018. Please consider that we only offer PayPal, IBAN and SWIFT (fee-paying). If you can not receive any money on this way, we can try to send the prize money to you in the form of a material prize.
- Saturday: Saturday evening on the big stage.